In September 2020, Woodlands School will be going cashless and will be asking
parents to sign up to the ParentPay system as our preferred method of accepting
payments in school.
WHAT IS PARENTPAY?
Parentpay is an online payment system used by schools to accept
payment for school dinners, trips, school activity clubs and much
more. Parentpay is a secure website where parents can make
online payments using a debit/credit card. Cash payments can
also be made at a PayPoint outlet.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS FOR PARENTS?
• ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offer you
the freedom to make online payments
whenever and wherever you like, 24/7
• The technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your
money will reach school safely – offering you
peace of mind
• Payments can be made by credit/debit card or
also through PayPoint
• Full payment histories, balance alerts and
statements are available to you securely
online at anytime
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS FOR SCHOOL?
• reduces the administrative time spent on
• keeps accurate records of payments made
to every service for every student
• payments do not bounce
• reduces paper ‘waste’
• allows for easy and quick refunds to be
made back to the payment card
• improves communication between the
school and parents concerning payments
• offers a more efficient payment collection
process, reducing the amount of money
held on school premises
• helps us improve school-home communication with its integrated email/SMS messaging centre.
HOW TO GET STARTED
Step 1– School will send you a letter about ParentPay, including details
on how to activate your account.
Step 2 - Activate your account in the Account Login section of the
homepage using the codes provided in your letter.
Step 3 - Once activation is complete you can go straight to the items
for payment and add the items you want to pay for in the basket before
proceeding to payment.
NB. Please remember to choose your own username and password for future reference
when activating your account.